Local businessman Dileep Sonthalia has filed a complaint case against officials of Club Mahindra and Resort India for not honouring their commitment. Sonthalia had become a member of the club after paying a hefty amount and was assured accommodation at resorts all over the country. But despite booking rooms in advance at the Binsar and Corbett Resorts, he was denied accommodation there and was forced to vacate his room in Binsar within two days, though he had booked the rooms for three days. He had got in touch with officials of Club Mahindra in both Calcutta and Chennai, but none of the offices showed any interest in his plight. Responding to the complaint, the court of chief judicial magistrate, Vijay Shankar, ordered summons to be issued against the top brass of the company, including the MD, Anand Mahindra.
From Mahindra Holidays' draft propestus to SEBI
Other related articles
- My observation with Club Mahindra Membership
- ClubMahindra sold me bonus weeks as if these are equal to Red weeks
- Club Mahindra sales staff promises Moon to Customer
- What are you paying for your Timeshare Membership?
- General public tariff plan of different resorts leased by ClubMahindra
- There are 51 consumer suits against Club Mahindra